If you are obsessed with free TV series and movies watching apps, by now you may have probably heard about the ZeniTevi application which works perfectly on iOS powered devices.So you want to install a stable app like that on your Android device? In this article, we are going to introduce AstonCine app by the ZeniTevi family and discuss how to install AstonCine on your android phone, Fire TV/Fire Stick and Chrome Cast.
- Frequent updates of the app to make sure that you get to enjoy the latest content and bugs free user-friendly experience.
- Stream content with the subtitle of your preferred language.
- Movie and TV series has been arranged as a collection, making users search for content easily.
- You can find content with up to 4K video quality.
Install AstonCine on Android phone
1. Click the given link and download AstonCine on your phone.
2. Go to settings>>Security >>unknown sources and turn the toggle on
3. Now go to the download APK file and tap on it.
If a message warning that the installation will harm your devices pop up, simply ignore it.
Install AstonCine on Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick
1. Switch on fire TV.
2. Go to settings>>my fire TV>>Developer Option
3. Turn on both ADB debugging and apps from unknown resources
4. Before the installation, if you already haven’t downloaded the downloader app yet get it on your fire TV
5. Go to search and type in the downloader.
6. You can see an orange colored tile icon named downloader. Click on it to commence the installation.
7. Open app the newly installed downloader app and go to the official AstonCine website to download the app file.
8. Download the APK and click on install to start the installation process.
Install AstonCine on Chromecast
1. Go to Settings>>System>>About>>Android TV OS built
2. Click this button seven times to enable the developer option, if you already haven’t.
3. Now go back to Settings>> Apps >>Security & Restrictions >> Unknown sources
4. Toggle on all the apps that can be found under this section.
5. Go to apps >>downloader
6. Type in the official domain name of the Astoncine website with HTTP:// and click Go.
7. Once you are on the site download the APK file.
It may take less than a minute to download the file depending on your Internet speed.
9. Click on install once it is over.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I install AstonCine on my iOS device?
No. If you an apple your try installing ZeniTevi app.
2. What are the movie collection that can be found in AstonCine?
There many collects
The Avengers collection
Star Wars collection
to name a few.
3. Can I install AstonCine on my computer?
Yes, first you need to install an android emulator like a blue stack.
AstonCine app is the latest introduction to the community of free streaming apps. Here we have discussed how to install it on your device that runs Android OS. If you need any help installing this app, please let us know in the comments.